Username: Password: Remember me

Reply Topic: Hirlam Forum: how to access

Name
Subject
Boardcode
Attachments
Enter code here

Topic History of: Hirlam Forum: how to access

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 5 months ago #107

Xiaohua Yang

This is edited from an earlier post placed under different foum.

Questions:
How to I access Hirlam forum?
Do I need to log in to contribute to forum?
How do I log in?
What if I do not remember my user id or password?

How to access Hirlam forum?

The direct address of hirlam forum is
hirlam.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=161

You may also see the forum bullet once you log in to the HIRLAM Joomla page alongside of wiki and data portal. But most likely, you are lead to the HIRLAM discussion forum via some kind of link, such as
hirlam.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&a...=showcat&catid=6

Do one needs to log in to contribute to forum?

Some of the fora, such as those on helpdesk, operational GLAMEPS,
are open to public and one does not need to log in in order to read and post. Anonymous posters are required to enter the code randomly generated on the screen. This is to avoid robot spam. Please identify yourself technically even though this is not compulsory.

For other community foru, you are likely to be asked to login before you can read and comment on various threads.

How do I log in?

Use your usual hirlam-wiki user id and password, which are also the same as those you use for your Hirlam HexNet/Joomla interface.

All members of the HIRLAM and ALADIN community are entitiled to have their user id and password here. Contact HIRLAM science secretary This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or HIRLAM system manager This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . Extenal users may also contact us for access.

What if I do not remember my user id or password?

Go to
hirlam.org/index.php?option=com_comprofi...mp;task=lostPassword
fill in the columns and you'll receive login in info via your email.
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds